COMMERCIAL BUILDING, UPPER EAST SIDE
Located in the Upper East Side Historic District is a pre-war five story high end condominium, built in 1910. After many years of damage to the exterior structure from water leaks to natural weathering, the building’s bluestone steps, as well as the limestone facade and columns were ready for a much needed upgrade. Throughout the project, Opus ensured complete satisfaction from the owners and finished the job, leaving the building the way it was intended to look so long ago.
One of two ionic limestone columns covered in severe stains and dirt from years of weathering.
One of two ionic limestone columns completely restored back to its original.
Limestone front facade and bluestone steps in poor condition from stains, dirt and damage as a result of years of weathering and pollution.
Limestone front facade and bluestone steps completely restored back to its original.